Iori Yuzuru (伊織弓鶴) is a Japanese VOICEROID2 voicebank by AH-Software Co. Ltd. in collaboration with AI, Inc.. He is capable of speaking in standard intonation and was released on February 27th, 2020. He is the first male vocal for the VOICEROID2 engine.
His voice provider has not been revealed.
Yuzuru's personality is described by AHS to be "kind and gentle, though there are rumors that he's very scary when angered."
The kanji used in Yuzuru's name is unusual, and it's been remarked by AHS that he may not be Japanese or even human.
- Name - Summary Work in Progress
AI Inc. had been wanting to create a male vocal for years, ever since Kotonoha Akane & Aoi were released, but they had difficulty in finding the ideal voice provider.  Despite the amount of time it took to find that person, they knew from the beginning that they wanted Yoshida Yoshitsugi, the artist for the Kotonoha twins, to be the artist of this male voice as well.
It was mentioned that creating a VOICEROID with a deep masculine vocal like Yuzuru's is difficult, which was something they first discovered when creating Yoshida-Kun.
Work in Progress
- Iori Yuzuru
- His voice is described as "calm and gentle."
- Iori Yuzuru (VOICEROID2), February 27, 2020
- Iori Yuzuru (A.I.VOICE), Feburary 2021
- [Link] Work in Progress
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ahsoft/status/1222723681538863106
- ↑ https://prnavi.jp/pr/20201116/66607/
- ↑ https://www.ah-soft.com/charactor/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or3t5CCgAdw
- ↑ vocaverse
- ↑ https://vocasphere.com/2020/01/30/ahs-official-livestream-153-highlights/