Tohoku Kiritan (東北きりたん) is a Japanese VOICEROID+ EX voicebank by AH-Software Co. Ltd. in collaboration with SSS LLC.. She is capable of speaking and singing (as an UTAU, NEUTRINO, and on CeVIO AI). She was released October 27th, 2016.
Her voice provider is Himika Akaneya (茜屋 日海夏; Akaneya Himika).
Her birthday is February 13.
Her name is inspired by kiritanpo, a pounded rice that is shaped into cylinders like the ones on her back.
- Hair color - Dark brown
- Eyes - Black and red
- Headgear - Hair ornament shaped likes knives
- Hair length - Short-length and reaches down to her shoulders
- Earphones - None
- Upper clothing - White kimono, based off of kiritanpo, thick sleeves and a giant red bow ties around her waist, two large kiritanpo canons stuck to her back
- Lower clothing - Dark blue dress
- Shoes - Grey slippers with white medium-length socks worn over it
On October 22nd, 2020, Kiritan was announced as a new vocal for CeVIO AI, and was released Feburary 12, 2021. 
Work in Progress
- Tohoku Kiritan
- Contrary to her sister Zunko's energetic tone, Kiritan has a calm yet almost emotionless voice.
- Tohoku Kiritan (UTAU), June 24th, 2015
- Tohoku Kiritan (VOICEROID+ EX), October 27th, 2016
- Tohoku Kiritan (NEUTRINO), February 21st, 2020
- Tohoku Kiritan (CeVIO AI), February 12th, 2021
- [Link] Work in Progress